Monday, April 11, 2011

Two for One Desserts!

Saturday evening my husband wasn't feeling well, so since I was pretty bored I did some baking.  I had a dozen left-over frozen cookie dough balls so I made a dozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes.  I just got my Pampered Chef Medium Scoop and it was the perfect size for the cupcakes!
Note:  The above photo is from Pampered Chef
I still had some batter left over so I drained a can of pineapple (saving the juice) and added it to the mixture.  I beat it with my standing mixer to puree the pineapple.  Then I placed the batter into tiny loaf pans.
I baked them at 350* for 20 minutes and got four of these...
I used the pineapple juice I saved to make a glaze...1/4 cup of powdered sugar and 2 TBS of juice.










They were really moist and yummy...It's been requested by my sampling committee to make full size loafs.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment