Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Coupons

Between dinners on Easter Sunday we stopped at CVS to pick of the Dove Men + Care deodorant that was $.99 and they were sold out by 1 PM.  Crazy!  But we made a trip to Wal-Mart and I am so happy I did!

I got everything seen below for $3.50!

Here's how I did it.

The Clairol Natural Instinct was on clearance for $2.00 and I had 4 coupons for $3.00/1 = -$4.00
The Reach floss was $.88 each and I had 2 coupons for $1.00/1 = -$.24
The Degree deodorant was $.97 and I had 1 coupon for $1.00/1 = -$.03

At this point Wal-Mart owed me $4.27, my husband needed socks though so the pack of Fruit of the Loom socks was $7.77 minus my overage equals $3.50 for the whole lot!

After I checked out he said, "it worked?"  I don't think he'll be doubting my couponing obsession any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment