Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ridiculously Easy Cookie Made Your Way

One of my favorite things about working in an office environment is the constant sharing of recipes, here is one that takes the cake, or should I say cookie.

This recipe is so stinking easy and you can get very creative.

1 package of cake mix, any flavor (pudding in the mix cakes will require a 1/2 cup of flour added to them)
1/2 cup of oil
2 eggs
Anything you want to add!

So easy, so many possibilities and a wonderful drop cookie

I only had a pudding in the mix cake mix and same with my mom so I added the 1/2 cup of flour and 2 eggs.  Then I added a can of fruit cocktail, syrup and all (since I had the syrup from the cocktail I left out the oil)
I used my standing mixer which pureed the fruit chunks and oh my what I had was a mouthful of tropical goodness!  They were seriously moist and yummy.



Next time I'd like to add white chocolate chips and some Macadamia nuts.

I imagine I'll be using this recipe a lot in the future with all kinds of new ideas.

Get creative and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment