Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pinner Dinner -- Balsamic Chicken, Asparagus and Fresh Mozzarella

Pinterest, I don't think I could ever describe my love for it enough. One of my favorite things to do is find new ideas for dinner. This recipe included some of my favorite things and I couldn't wait to try it out.

The original pin for Balsamic Chicken and Asparagus came from Maggie's Bites, which has lots of great recipes!

Marinating goodness!


I made a few minor adjustments, like baking my chicken at 375* for 45 minutes instead of grilling, because it's basically winter in PA.

Neither Garrett nor I are tomato eaters, so we left those out.

Also, I drizzled my asparagus with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and some Parmesan cheese.

Do you have any variations that would tasty?

Enjoy!

Find me linky partying at:


4 comments:

  1. I don't think I would add a thing! That looks delicious. I am soooo addicted to Pinterest too. LOL Glad to see you are linky partying. Have a great day Billie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! Pinterest is my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billie Beth, I often cook my broccoli and green beans like your asparagus to get the family to eat them! I love all the recipes you share, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried it on broccoli! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete