Sunday, February 12, 2012

Live Sigma Kappa

At the beginning of my sophomore year in college I made one of the best decisions of my life and joined Sigma Kappa Sorority.  I had the best time in college and made the absolute best friends a girl could ask for.

This is my new member class from back in 2005.


Now that I'm out of college I try to stay involved as much as possible.  I'm currently serving as the advisor for the Vice President of Membership and as the Recruitment Supervisor for the chapter I was initiated into, Gamma Epsilon.  In the fall Sigma Kappa launched a new website, Live Sigma Kappa, and I was selected to be a contributing blogger for the site!  I was so thrilled and enjoy writing with and for sisters of mine from all over the world.

I've had three posts so far on the site, the most recent can be seen here.  The site is updated daily (Monday-Friday) and each blogger writes on a different topic.  Each woman is extremely talented and I enjoy reading their blogs everyday! Check out the site to enjoy a variety of interesting topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment