Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

Have you ever checked out Recipe Girl?  I was recently on Stumble Upon and came across her Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, and now she has Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (my mouth is watering). 

I didn't follow her recipe exactly, but pretty much so.  First of all, I cheated and used a baking mix.  I followed her cinnamon filling recipe  
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
I put the filling into a squeeze bottle to allow for easy pouring into the pancake.
Yes, that is a Steelers toaster in the background...
Delicious!

Honestly you can eat these without adding a thing, Recipe Girl suggests a cream cheese glaze, I had recently made Cake Pops and had extra vanilla frosting in my fridge, so I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
And the finished product...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!



No comments:

Post a Comment