Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I did start baking for Christmas in the midst of baking for Thanksgiving.  I made a batch of sugar cookies, my favorite sugar cookie recipe can be found at Bake at 350.  I also made a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  I'll put the recipe below.

Want to know how they were?  Just ask him....

While we were sleeping he polished off two dozen of the cookies, then was sick from 5 am-7am and then finally scared us so much the night before Thanksgiving we had to call the Vet at home at about 8 pm.  So, Keisel, I hope the cookies were well worth it.

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter softened
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
--cream the above ingredients together--
--add--
2 cup flour
1 cup oats
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1-12 oz. bag chocolate chips
--chill dough, then drop onto cookie sheet--
--Bake 10-12 minutes at 350*--

No comments:

Post a Comment